Industry: Spa & Beauty
Salary: Excellent Salary and Commission
Luxury Hotel and Spa based in Essex requires a Spa Manager to join their team and to manage and develop all aspects of the Spa, including Gym, Wet area and Membership – this Spa is waiting for an individual to take this Spa to its next level
We are looking for a focused and well-rounded Spa professional who is commercially astute and has a sound knowledge of managing and driving revenue to maximise profitability.
You will need operational expertise to deliver a five star customer experience together with managing the business standards and health & safety procedures.
You will also need financial experience to be able to maximise revenue by developing innovative sales strategies and through your skills and experience in budgetary management, resource planning and stock control gained within the beauty industry
The ideal candidate must be target orientated, revenue driven and have an exceptional knowledge of finance and Operations,..
• Devise SOP’S
• Good understanding of KPIs
• Commercially astute and have a sound knowledge of managing and driving revenue to maximise profitability.
• Management of financial budgets, forecasting, P&L,
• Managing Large Teams
• 3-5 years’ experience in a Spa Manager role where revenue generation and devising business strategies are key performance areas.
• Ability to devise and implement marketing and sales strategies in line with Hotel packages
• Operational experience in a Spa management role.
• Proven people management skills and the ability to lead and motivate others.
• Contribute to and implement marketing campaigns.
• Manage client and supplier relationships.
• Excellent customer care skills.
• Computer literacy (particularly Spa management software, spreadsheets and word documents).
If you can show via your CV that you have the right experience and background for this role we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter saying why you are the perfect person for the role together with a photograph
In line with the requirements of UK immigration legislation all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. If you do not already have the right to live and work in the UK please do not apply as we cannot help with obtaining the relevant visa.