Location: Central London
Industry: Spa & Beauty
We are looking for a diligent Spa Attendant to join the team of an award winning Spa in Central London.
Our Client offers guests the perfect blend of spa indulgence, restorative therapies and supreme service at every level. With an abundance of unique touches – from contemporary mandi baths to the specially commissioned Malaysian artworks throughout the spa and the delicate aroma of ginger, nutmeg and pandan leaves permeates the spa. Our spa treatments are available for both male and female guests, with the spa pool and steam facilities of the lower ground floor being reserved for ladies only.
As a Spa Attendant, your main duties and responsibilities will be to:
• be responsible for maintaining a high standard of presentation, hygiene and cleanliness of the entire Spa.
• report any maintenance concerns in order that they are fixed promptly
• ensure smooth running of the couples suite, changing facilities and yoga studio assist with the client journey
• deal with towels/linen eg inventory, restocking, identifying and reporting any unsuitable towels/linen
• carry out pool tests on regular basis
The ideal Spa Attendant will have:
• previous experience in a cleaning role in a similar environment
• ability to deliver excellent customer service
• good time management
• an approachable and pleasant character
• initiative, self motivation and able to multi task
• an eye for detail and a conscientious attitude
• good level of English, both written and spoken
• basic computer skills, eg MS Word, MS Excel
• ability to work flexibly – the shifts vary between 9.00am and 9.00pm
• as this is a guest facing role our spa attendants will be well presented and groomed
What we offer you as a Spa Attendant:
• regular staff brunches and a colleague social at the end of the year
• colleague recognition system – being recognised and rewarded for positive guest comments or when you go the extra mile
• 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
• pension scheme
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.