Location: Ealing Broadway
Industry: Spa & Beauty
Salon Manager Required – Ealing Broadway
We are currently looking to recruit a Salon Manager for a leading chain of salons. l London. The main purpose of the role is to co coordinate & manage the smooth operation of the day to day running of a busy salon environment. This will include recruiting & implementing training programmes for new & existing team members. You will also drive & inspire your team to meet & exceed its targets & increase client numbers. It is essential that you have excellent business acumen as you will have full responsibility of all financial matters pertaining to running a business, measuring KPIs & success of events & promotions.
Knowledge and Skills (essential):
• Been involved in a customer service role.
• Been in a supervisory or Management position for a minimum of 2 years.
• A friendly and approachable manner.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
• High standard in self presentation.
• Complete understanding and empathy of client needs.
• Excellent communication skills and command of the English language
• Strong retail skills
• Experience working in a pressured environment.
• Self – motivated and able to work to deadlines
Knowledge and Skills (desirable):
• Previous hair ,Nail and beauty background.
• Proven track record of retail sales success.