Industry: Spa & Beauty
Salary: UPON APPLICATION
Leading chain of Salons and Spa requires a Beauty Therapist for one of their salons located in Jersey
Our Client is a salon, with an excellent established team. The company prides itself on excellent work conditions, career development and promotional prospects. With continuous updated treatments you will be kept at the forefront of the latest treatments – currently they use Murad, Elemis, IPL and Caci.
Full training given for product houses that you are not trained in, preference will be given to candidates with excellent work track record and good work ethics.
• To carry out a full range of Beauty Treatments to an extremely high standard
• Help drive treatment sales through upselling treatments
• Achieves retail and treatment objectives Ensure
• Treatment Rooms are presented to a consistent high standard.
• Front of House Reception duties
Skills and experience required to fulfil the Beauty Therapist position:
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy
• knowledge of the industry and treatments
• Customer and business driven
• Good team player
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Engaging personality
• High standard of personal appearance as role model to staff
• The ability to deliver an excellent level of guest service
This is a 40 b hour week position
Excellent salary and company benefits.