Industry: Spa & Beauty
Salary: upon application
Our Client is an award-winning, well-established salon in the heart of a lovely town in Surrey and due to continued success are looking for Full Time Beauty Therapists who have Beauty Therapy Level 2 or have recently graduated from Beauty College to join their team.
Five minutes from Train station with easy links from Clapham Junction, Wimbledon, Surbiton, Woking, Ascot, Camberley, Guildford, Esher, Weybridge, Raynes Park, Walton upon thames.
Who are we looking for?
The Successful Candidate will:
• Have NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
• Have skills in manicures, pedicures, tinting, eyebrow shaping, non-electrical facials
• Have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Be punctual, organised and reliable
• Able to perform all aspects of beauty therapy, upsell treatments and retail products
• Attend training courses to improve your skill set and the salon offering
We are extremely open over days/hours to be worked – however we strive to work within the needs of the business and your life balance so flexibility is required. Full time will be based on a 4 week rota of 36-44 hours a week that can be worked over 4-5 days.
We offer a benefits package including:
• A competitive salary dependent on experience
• A work-place pension
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays per annum for full-time position hours (pro-rated for part-time hours)
• Commission on retail products sold
• Incentive programmes via Guinot and Murad.
• Employee discount on products/treatments
• A free monthly treatment (following successful completion of probationary period)
• Fully funded ongoing training as applicable
• Provision of 2 uniforms per year
If you are interested in growing and learning within this industry, we encourage you to apply today.
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.